5 Things You Can Outsource to a Personal Concierge (that you may not have thought of)
There are some obvious things that you may choose to hire a personal concierge for. Yes, we will make returns for you, yes we will go grocery shopping and pick up dry cleaning, and yes we will make reservations for you. But there are some tasks that we can accomplish that you may not have even thought of! Every successful person knows that you need to outsource what you can to make the most of your valuable time. Read on for some ideas of how to free up your precious time!
1. PURGING AND ORGANIZATION: Here in Boston, this is one of our most popular services. In a world where Marie Kondo reigns supreme and minimalism is the hottest decor trend, people are looking for help purging their homes and then reorganizing in a way that makes sense. Where items can easily be found and everything has a place. No more piles around the house or stacks in the basement. But this can be a daunting task to do on your own and the emotional attachment to items we've had for years doesn't make it any easier to get rid of things. Cue your personal concierge! Not only can we help you decide what to get rid of, we can bring items to donation centers for you.
We will take care of the purging, the donating, the trashing, and the reorganizing. You get to take care of the relaxing in your new peaceful space that only brings you joy.
2. KIDS LAUNDRY AND LUNCHES: Did you know our founder, Danni Lerner, has an extensive background in child development and was a postpartum doula and nanny for many years? Lerner Concierge has loads of experience with children and their needs and is happy to prepare lunches for the week, fold and put away laundry, and organize play rooms.
Having kids comes with a lot of extra work- let us do it for you!
3. GIFT IDEAS AND PURCHASING: Can't think of the perfect gift for your mother who has everything? Or how about multiple hostess gift ideas for all of those holiday parties you must attend? Let your personal concierge come up with a unique gift, wrap it beautifully, and have it delivered however you may need. The best part? You get to take all the credit!
4. VENDOR MANAGEMENT: Have you been meaning to get that gate fixed for years? Or how about the deck power washed? Or is it about time to have the HVAC system serviced? There is a continuous list of things you've been meaning to get done around the house, but you don't have time to make phone calls, compare prices and reviews, make an appointment, AND be home "between the hours of 8 and 5" on a weekday! So things get pushed aside and your house to-do list ends up growing.
Your personal concierge can take that list and get it done while you're at work or spending your time elsewhere. We do the research, hire someone trusted, oversee the work, and handle payment. And your home stays in good condition!
5. RENTAL OR VACATION PROPERTY MANAGEMENT: Do you have a home that you Air BNB or only use seasonally? Let us take care of it for you. We will oversee cleaners and landscapers, handle check-in and check-out, and be the point person for any questions or issues that may arise. We love to set up vacation properties for you and your family to enjoy. We're happy to go ahead of you, open the pool for the season, bring out the patio furniture, stock the refrigerator with the essentials, and make sure the house is ready for you and your guests. You just get to show up and relax.
Lerner Concierge is happy to help with anything on your to-do list. No item is too big or too small. Contact us today if you'd like to brainstorm how we can create some peace and calm in your world.